H–ONE – a specialist consultancy for hospitality, accommodation and tourism.
H-ONE was established in 2014 by industry authority Tony Barradale.
An entrepreneurial executive with a wealth of management, operational and financial experience, Tony’s focus has been on the implementation of successful operational and management practices, sales and marketing strategies plus the creation of unique and exceptional customer experiences. He is a respected revenue manager, notably increasing revenue performance and profitability whilst having solid expertise with accommodation providers, restaurants, cafes bars and tourism operations.
After cutting his teeth with global Hilton Hotels and the Federal Group in Tasmania, Tony went on to manage luxury properties including Orpheus Island Lodge on Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef, the eco-acclaimed Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser island, Lindenderry at Red Hill Country Estate in Victoria, Freycinet Lodge at Coles Bay in Tasmania and Mount Lofty House in South Australia’s Adelaide Hills.
Tony directly managed the ownership transition of Heron Island on the Great Barrier Reef for a Canadian-based group, drawing on his prior experience in the Whitsunday Islands. Requiring significant management, financial and cultural restructure, the end result was record occupancy levels, heightened product reputation and a return to solid profitability. Nearby exclusive Wilson Island was completely reimagined and rebuilt – under Tony’s lead it has now reopened as one of the unique eco high-end islands to stay on the Great Barrier Reef, accommodating minimal adult guests sharing an exceptional experience second to none.
H-ONE clients have included:
- Lancemore Group & Winery, Victoria
- Bedford Manor, Blue Mountains New South Wales
- Tourism Industry Council of South Australia
- Westin Hotels Phuket, Thailand
- East Bar and Dining, Mornington Peninsula Victoria
- Dacouar Champagne Bar, Paris France
- Royal Automobile Association of South Australia
- Scott’s Creek Retreat, Byrne Vineyards, South Australia
- Terroir Architects, Hobart Tasmania
- Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket Thailand
- Chardonnay Lodge, South Australia
- Bask Gili Meno, Indonesia
- State Government of South Australia, Tourism & Economic Development
- Ramada Hervey Bay Hotel Stage 2, Queensland
Based in Queensland Australia, H-ONE have multiple collaborations and partnerships in place with industry professionals to provide this specialist advice throughout Australasia, South East Asia and Europe. Tony takes the lead with all clients and projects, imparting his specialised skill set and personal engagement to ensure the best of outcomes.
Such experience of over 22 years uniquely places H-ONE to engage directly with hospitality, accommodation and tourism businesses to reimagine their operations and lift profitability. In the current and post 2020 ‘Brave New World’, such engagement is vital.
H-ONE – upgrade your enterprise.